
Gnomey Hat
Kate goes back and forth from loving this hat to hating it. At first she didnt like the big point, then suddenly loves it! :) Julia wants me to make one for her and one for Sarah so all the girls can have the same hat this winter. Julia does not want the point on top. Hmm, ok. I guess she just wants all their hats to be made out of the same yarn. The pattern has earflaps on it, but Kate is pulling on this hat a lot, so I think she may pull them off. I may put them on later, but I think the pompom the pattern calls for is kinda silly. :) But when I do put them on, I'll make a chain on each one so they can be tied under the chin. Its made out of Lion Brand Yarn, Landscapes, Pastel Meadows. Its 50% acrylic and 50%wool, warm to knit. The color reminds me of all the colorful clothes I dressed Julia in as a baby.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home