Bootees Or should I say bootee. I finished one! 'Cept for Becca sewing it up for me. :) I did get some dpns to see if I can knit these bootees in the round so that I dont have to sew up any seams! I HATE sewing seams, Id much rather pick up stitches then sew a seam! I have started the second one twice and each time totally messed up at the very end! Grrr. So I'm gona wait till next week and work on some mindless things till then.
I would like to knit a small diaper bag and felt it. Its been fun just trying to figure out how I would construct it. Ive been doing lots of drawings, but need to read more about joining pieces.
Hobby Lobby is having a half price sale on needles and knitting accessories! So I picked up some extras that I will be needing in the next few weeks. Unfortunately there were no wooden dpns, so I had to purchase metal. But Id rather dpns be slick then straights, so I think itll work out. Ill let ya know.
I would like to knit a small diaper bag and felt it. Its been fun just trying to figure out how I would construct it. Ive been doing lots of drawings, but need to read more about joining pieces.
Hobby Lobby is having a half price sale on needles and knitting accessories! So I picked up some extras that I will be needing in the next few weeks. Unfortunately there were no wooden dpns, so I had to purchase metal. But Id rather dpns be slick then straights, so I think itll work out. Ill let ya know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home