Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I so want to let the cat out of the bag about "the project" , ah, its killing me. And I know a few of you (Hey you four!) do read this blog and I would hate for yall to stop completely because I can't talk about (fill in with pig latin) .

So here goes the first post unrelated to knitting, Leftover Night! Yum! Pork tenderloin, lasagna, pizza rolls (yeah I was amazed there were any left as well), and the odd ball, tamales. heh. So this is a first, I'll have some vinegar based hot sauce next to italian or rather italianesqu food.

Grace is pulling to sit up! She is now hating her swing, or any seat that is reclining. She loves the johnny jumper. Shes not jumping yet, mostly pivoting. She is growing up way too fast. Her muscle cordination and condition is much stronger then the others were at this age. Shes still super happy too. Thank goodness. Her smiles and hokey laughs are my sunshine during this shadow.

Bryant and I are coming to a new place. I'm trying to do lots of boy stuff with him. It's hard, and I know I can only do so much. But I think its going good, hes not seeming like such a little boy.

Julia has found the begining of her independence. Its really exciting to see her take charge. We've been reading The Teenage Liberation Handbook together. WOW if I had read that my life would have been totally different.

The shenanigans of Kate. It's always something. Today I heard a shreek from the back of the house. She was doing something that required privacy behind a closed bedroom door, and closet door. There her little 4T body was being squeezed into a teeny tiny size 12 month bikini. The irony, on so many levels. I was worried about tangling her hair while I was taking it off so I decided to cut off the suit. On the way to get the scissors I let a chuckle out and a thankful prayer for it. I needed the laugh so bad. Later I ended up cutting gum out of her hair. Irony. All this with her "100 day cough". I hope the baby doesnt end up getting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home