What a morning. I gave the kids a "Ye Olde Treasure Hunt" list. OMG It's been hilarious to see how they view our home.
Here's the list. Thumb tack, shell, red rubberband, yellow handled paint brush, manipulative skull, brown marker, toy bird (we must have ten or so), red lego with four nubs, black toy car, a key, toy pot lid, baseball, dice. Lots of laughs, and lots of explaining.
I'm getting some knitting in today, for mental health reasons.
Ok, wow knitting news! I've got three baby gifts to knit in the next few months and I'm knitting this yummy baby sweater. For the first baby. Of course its in my favorite yarn for babies Bernats Cotton Tots Sweet Dreams. I made an artistic mistake on the first one, I'll have to post it, it is divine!
Here's the list. Thumb tack, shell, red rubberband, yellow handled paint brush, manipulative skull, brown marker, toy bird (we must have ten or so), red lego with four nubs, black toy car, a key, toy pot lid, baseball, dice. Lots of laughs, and lots of explaining.
I'm getting some knitting in today, for mental health reasons.
Ok, wow knitting news! I've got three baby gifts to knit in the next few months and I'm knitting this yummy baby sweater. For the first baby. Of course its in my favorite yarn for babies Bernats Cotton Tots Sweet Dreams. I made an artistic mistake on the first one, I'll have to post it, it is divine!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home