Kate learned to write "0" and "1" this morning. Last night was the worst night. She was up at least six times. Coughing, nightmares, etc. Bless her. But she seems good this morning, although still hacking and sneezing. I'm sneaking her some good mommy milk in her morning cups and she has no clue, and always makes a comment about how good it is.
I took her on a drive yesterday and let her play at the park a bit. Guess we'll have a repeat of that today. :) She's been wearing my MP3 player for about three days. And labels the songs. Yesterday she said "Momma your songs are different."
I'm at the end of the yoke on the baby sweater. It is so soft. It's like knitting a cloud, I find myself admiring it and petting it almost as much as I am knitting it. It's heaven. Started reading the intro of Mindful Knitting on Amazon. WOW! Once Kate is well and I'm sleeping again I will knit before they all wake up. I need it. And I need to add a small quiet time during the day other then rest time.
I took her on a drive yesterday and let her play at the park a bit. Guess we'll have a repeat of that today. :) She's been wearing my MP3 player for about three days. And labels the songs. Yesterday she said "Momma your songs are different."
I'm at the end of the yoke on the baby sweater. It is so soft. It's like knitting a cloud, I find myself admiring it and petting it almost as much as I am knitting it. It's heaven. Started reading the intro of Mindful Knitting on Amazon. WOW! Once Kate is well and I'm sleeping again I will knit before they all wake up. I need it. And I need to add a small quiet time during the day other then rest time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home