I gotta take off the computer for a week or so got some knitting and house stuff that has to be done. If you need to get a hold of me call me. Erk, or you can leave me an email at pixywhispers at yahoo you know the rest. :)
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Previous Posts
- Compassionate Project for KHKimmie over at KH is h...
- Quickie baby sweater.For some strange reason, its ...
- Kate learned to write "0" and "1" this morning. L...
- What a morning. I gave the kids a "Ye Olde Treasu...
- I so want to let the cat out of the bag about "the...
- TOP SECRET You know who you are, are you looking f...
- On a happier note I finally blocked Grace's lace b...
- . . .the agony of defeat.Well, its not really all ...
- Knitting Olympics. The babies asleep. The house ...
- No More Cold Bottles

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home