Monday, March 20, 2006


Quickie baby sweater.

For some strange reason, its sideways and it will not turn. :) Oh well, it's not anything important I need to chang like my ridiculous dilema yesterday. heh.

Bernat Cotton Tots color:Sweet Dreams, size 10.5 needles, pattern here .

In other good news, Kate slept through the night. What a sweet gift! She is still pretty sick today. Shes coloring in bed and watching lots of TV. Maybe this is the begining of the end.

Julia is reading Bryant a story about a mummy this morning. Just a year ago it would have grossed her out, and now shes making jokes.

I just had the best idea for the KH Compassion Knit Along, I'm going to take my lace bonnet attempt and turn it into a pullover hat! HA! I knew it would be able to be something useful! Yeah! I gotta go knit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home