Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Good news. Kates bad cough turned out to be severe allergies. She is doing well on an antihistamine. Pat's momma said it sounded just like Pat when he was a small child. sweh. So now we are in investigation mode trying to figure out what she is having such a reaction to. The cough is very scary. And I'm still not crazy about having her out in public, because her defences are most probably down and I would hate for her to get something else. Other then the cough she is good. A little pale.

I decided to try try again to make the lace bonnet. And its on its way.

Tuesday my Sugar Daddy took me yarn shopping. Oh yeah! I spent the whole day at Hill Country Weavers! Is that love or what? Grace charmed everyone with that million dollar smile of hers. The puppy there kept guard of her and was her buddy for the day. It was so sweet. My legs are sore from all the squatting! I finally got to see Lorna's Lace in person, and wow is it beautiful. The colors are vibrant! I would love to take a picture of all the yummy yarn, but I've got some present projects in there and dont want to give anything away! But I will say I picked up some Encore in a few different shades. A new pattern for Graces sweater next year, a cute blue sweater with eyelets and neat ribbing. And when I got home Kate said "Make me a matching one." Which will be a trick as the size only goes up to 24 months. But I can probably figure it out.

Blogging is getting alot harder with all these presents.

Well I just had to check in and gab about Kate and my yarn. I better get back off the computer and get some sleep. I'm still not gona be around too much. My irons are still in the fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home