Wednesday, April 26, 2006

This week has been one of those weeks you just dont write about in the Christmas Newsletter. Nothing horrid, nothing life changing, just life. You know those situational surprises that you hope won't happen to you, but they do. Knowing how good I have it made some of the sadness a little easier to handle. Or maybe I'm just maturing. heh, stop snickering.

Well my secret knitting may be coming to a close soon. :) And I can hardly wait. Cause its hard not showing off pics of my wips. Durn hard, I tell you. I am blocking tonight, and thats all I can say. I'll show pics next week.

Once I finish the current VIP (Very Important Project) I need to get back to the plum sweater for Grace. The YO's are aligning perfectly! It was a well written pattern. I've got the back front and one arm done, the other arm is about 1/4 of the way through. And next I'm making this little number. Jackie at Kh is making one and well, I'm such a copy cat! I have to make it for Kate and if it goes good Grace and maybe baby cousin too! I think I'm going to make it in Caron Simply Soft. And stripe it as I go. I already have their aran color and a rose color from Graces bonnet. So I'll pick up a blue and another color or two. Any suggestions? I may just wing the stripes, we'll see. I'll need to learn how to avoid jags.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home