Baby Blankets
Becca is making this lovely blanket for her baby. It is sooooo soft.
I've wanted to make a blanket for Babycakes, but need something stimulating. I need to learn something new, like color changing. Not until tonight did I realize which way I should go on this. I have so many ideas, ideas for probably 7 different blankets. :) It's hard to choose! So off I go to find my graph paper. I'll upload a sketch when Im happy with it. eeeeeeee!
I've wanted to make a blanket for Babycakes, but need something stimulating. I need to learn something new, like color changing. Not until tonight did I realize which way I should go on this. I have so many ideas, ideas for probably 7 different blankets. :) It's hard to choose! So off I go to find my graph paper. I'll upload a sketch when Im happy with it. eeeeeeee!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home