We had a great weekend. Saturday morning we went to a family reunion. I saw a wicked storm on the way over. I had stopped in Port L to pick up a sun hat of all things, for the baby. When we walked out of the store an older farmer pointed at the sky and said it was a hail storm (Yikes). It was a huge snake like cloud plowing across town. I called my dad and asked if he could look it up right quick and make sure there werent any tornadoes around as well. He said there weren't. We drove across the causeway and this cloud beat us across, it had to have been going 50 mph. It beat us to the clubhouse. Rained hard for an hour. The kids were exstatic, that we could blow the water slide up we had rented for the day and they played hard for four hours! We all had a good time, the food was good, the company sweet.
After church yesterday we got to visit with Pats family, with the new baby cousin. I brought over the sewing I had to get done for Julia's dance recital. The poodle skirt! And of course I can't make just one, three girls equals three poodle skirts! I'll try to get a picture up soon, they are adorable. It took nearly all day and my mil helping with the kids. So glad that is behind me, it was a fun project, just so time consuming.
We've got a big trip this week. Going to the river with his family. All fourteen of us counting the babies. Should be fun, and exhausting.
Knitting up some washcloths for MIL for mothers day. The round star one is almost done.
After church yesterday we got to visit with Pats family, with the new baby cousin. I brought over the sewing I had to get done for Julia's dance recital. The poodle skirt! And of course I can't make just one, three girls equals three poodle skirts! I'll try to get a picture up soon, they are adorable. It took nearly all day and my mil helping with the kids. So glad that is behind me, it was a fun project, just so time consuming.
We've got a big trip this week. Going to the river with his family. All fourteen of us counting the babies. Should be fun, and exhausting.
Knitting up some washcloths for MIL for mothers day. The round star one is almost done.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home