Saturday, April 29, 2006



Becca's baby shower was a lot of fun. Becca's mom did a wonderful job with all the teas and flowers. She is such a gracious hostess and a great Momma. Mary gave us the idea for the diaper napkins, and Julia put them together. So many people helped out with ideas, etc. It was really great! Jana had a great idea to put a white pair of booties on the cake. It was fun getting them ready! heh. But I loved every minute of it. How often do you get to have a special afternoon with girlfriends? I could go on and on... I won't forget it for quite a while.

Pattern: 50 Booties to Knit, :Lace and Diamonds, sans diamonds.
Yarn: Bernat Baby Coordinates, White
Size 3 Bamboos (Big mistake with this yarn, it kept sticking, go for turbos next time.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home